BioKinetic Europe is as committed to your success as you are. As an independent, flexible Phase I-III clinical pharmacology company made up of talented, dedicated professionals, we have the right approach and experience to help you achieve your desired success. Our aim is to guarantee that you receive a cost-effective service, on time and within budget.
An enriched working relationship
- Sponsors achieve richer, more meaningful results by tapping into our trial design expertise
- We have 40 beds split between 2 clinics, 24 beds and 16 beds. Our clinics have an open floor plan design to maximize volunteer monitoring and safety with the 16 bed unit particularly suited for First in Man intensive monitoring studies or studies where smaller cohorts are required.
- Supplementary accreditation status from the MHRA (UK regulator) confirms our high quality service offer
- Regulatory approval with the keenest timeframes in Europe (14 days for Phase I CTA and REC) and an excellent working relationship with both the MHRA and REC
- We can achieve 7-day turnaround from final protocol to ethics submission
- Studies are filled quickly and easily with our 30,000-strong volunteer database
- Accessible location in Belfast city centre for clients and volunteers
- A dedicated Project Manager will be the single contact point to keep Sponsors informed at every point of their trial
- Flexibility in utilising sponsor EDC/eCRF system of choice through our extensive experience
- BioKinetic can provide a 2-week timeline from LPLV to database lock
- Monitoring time is minimised with 100% source data verification carried out by dedicated data team
- Repeat business from satisfied clients is our number one source of income
Click here to view our brochure.